Monday 23 April 2012

POOH!

Do you think I've gone mad? I am after all blogging about pooh!!

Well just I am mad, but not in that sense. I'm cross, angry, annoyed....yes MAD!!

Those of you who know me will know I have a dog, you may also know that walking my dog has helped me to shed a not inconsiderable number of pounds since we entered 2012 (24 to be exact!)

Come rain or shine (and let's face it, more rain than shine so far this spring) I pound the pavements of High Wycombe en route to a woodland walk where we both burn some calories and enjoy the fresh air. However today both of my walks were ruined by pooh!

Why oh why can fellow dog owners not "scoop the poop?" I admit it isn't the most pleasant of tasks but with scented poop bags, designer poop bag holders (yes really) and plenty of poop bins scattered along the favored dog walking routes in my area I believe there is NO EXCUSE.

In the middle of the pavement - pooh!

On the grass verge - pooh!

At the park  - pooh!

In the woods - pooh!

Not only is it disgusting, it is a health hazard to us humans and to dogs - many nasty diseases can be spread - as a Mum of two young boys it worries me greatly that our local playing field and park is one of the offending areas.

So come on dog owners, act responsibly and pick up the poop ......at the very least so that I can start blogging about more palatable subjects!




No comments:

Post a Comment